Tuesday 7 February 2012

Waiting for data. In the meanwhile, here's a gallery!

I launched a photo gallery on Flickr today. I've been carrying my camera around for a week. I wanted to get some stock images of people using the TTC, and some pictures of people waiting around. Some of the photos I'm using for an audio slideshow.

This one reminded me of clowns cramming into a Volkswagen.

I made an earnest attempt to not photograph faces. The TTC is technically private property and there are rules on what you are allowed to capture. Generally you have to seek permission to film or take photos professionally.

I tried to get a shot of a delay advisory, but despite spending a few hours on the system, I wasn't around while one happened. It could be bad luck, or it could be that delays aren't as frequent as we perceive.

I'm trying to figure this out. I'm in touch with the TTC's media division and am waiting to see what data they can send me. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment